Palmer Senior Center
The building was constructed in the 1890's as a library and meeting hall for Civil War veterans. The program included: upgrade of windows, elevator and rest rooms, improvement of accessibility , provide private office and meeting space, maintain community spaces currently used by the Senior Center. An addition will house a new elevator and provide covered access from parking in the rear. Built on the foundation of a demolished L-shaped building, part of the foundation will be underpinned to provide more office space in the basement.