Orchard Hill Green
This 7.5-acre parcel of land was the last piece of farm originally founded in 1678. The original farmhouse and barn, partially converted to residences and offices by a former owner, still remain on the property. Carr, Lynch, and Sandell was tasked with helping the owner in the design of a Planned Unit Development. CLS recognized the stringent requirements for this PUD by choosing small buildings keep the character of the new structures
contextual with the surrounding town and adjacent buildings. The existing barn and farmhouse was restored and renovated for new uses and linked together with the development by tree lined walkways and green open spaces.